Whalesync Base - a collection of all the information you need to create an individual sync between your apps and services
- In Context: Every Whalesync user has at least one Whalesync Base where they connect Airtable and Webflow to create a sync.
Connection - a tool or service Whalesync integrates with to sync data into and out of it
- Examples: Airtable, Webflow, Notion (coming soon)
- In Context: Use the Airtable and Webflow Connections to sync data from your Airtable database to your Webflow frontend.
Table - a list of items (i.e. records) of the same type—like people, ideas, or projects... think of a single sheet in a spreadsheet
- Examples: Airtable table, Webflow Collection
- In Context: Link a table in your Airtable Base to a single Collection in your Webflow project to start syncing data between the two
Field - a data type, the equivalent of a spreadsheet column
- Examples: an Airtable column, a Webflow field
- In Context: Map the date field in Airtable to the date field in a Webflow Collection to create a sync between the two.
Whalesync Pioneers - our Slack community(!), full of amazing creators innovating with no-code
- See for more infoCommunity