Comment on page
How to request for an account/email transfer
An account transfer allows you to migrate all your data and settings from one Whalesync account to another. This includes transferring Whalesync bases (including all mappings) to another account.
- Email Address Change: If you've changed your primary email address and wish to update your Whalesync account accordingly.
- Client Handoff: If you've been managing Whalesync bases for a client and wish to transfer ownership to their account.
- Incorrect Signup Email: If you accidentally used the wrong email address during the initial signup process.
- Prior to an account transfer you will need to create a destination account in Whalesync for us to transfer your data to
- This account should not have billing details as we will transfer billing details from the source account
- Old Account Email Address: The email address associated with the Whalesync account you are transferring from.
- New Account Email Address: The email address associated with the Whalesync account you are transferring to.
Note - we can only transfer every base in an account. We cannot transfer just one base.