How to get your Airtable base sharing link
- 1.Click the "Share" button at the top right of your base
- 2.In the dialog, click "Share publicly".
- 3.Toggle "Enable shared base link" on.
- 4.Optionally, you can check the box to "Restrict access with a password".
- 5.Copy the base sharing link.
In Airtable, below the base sharing link (see previous instructions for getting your base sharing link), check the box to "Restrict access with a password". (Note: this feature may require upgrading your Airtable account.)
Toggle to restrict base sharing with a password
In the dialog, enter a password of your choice. This is the password you'll provide to Whalesync next. We recommend not reusing passwords!
Pick a password