Definitions of the core concepts in Whalesync
A collection of all the information you need to create an individual sync between your apps and services.
- In Context: Create a Whalesync Base, to set up a sync between apps like Airtable and Webflow.
A tool or service Whalesync integrates with to sync data into and out of it.
- Examples: Airtable, Webflow, Notion (coming soon)
- In Context: Use the Airtable and Webflow Connectors to sync data from your Airtable database to your Webflow frontend.
A group of records of the same type—like users, blog posts, resources, etc. Think of a single sheet in a spreadsheet.
- Examples: Airtable table, Webflow Collection
- In Context: Link a table in your Airtable Base to a Collection in your Webflow project to start syncing data between the two.
A data type - the equivalent of a spreadsheet column.
- Examples: an Airtable column, a Webflow field
- In Context: Map the single select field in Airtable to the option field in Webflow to create a sync between the two.
Our Slack community(!), full of amazing creators innovating with no-code.
See our community page for more info ->